2010年12月5日星期日

Blue and white teapot

I remember those days, I have a block of private plots. Although, from my home two or three miles, but his father has never in labor too much over it.
At that time, there are blocks of private plots, can be said to be very rare. That food shortages in years, the fraction of land in the vegetables, for example, people say "There are six food dishes, six months without food shortage." It can be said at the time, a subsidy to people's lives depends on it. Thus, throughout the year my father always was this land intensive, busy kind of pumpkin, gourd, cowpea. Jia child ... and then, but also fertilizer, weeding, ask rattan scaffolding. More than half to be trimmed in order. I almost became a father, a rare helper.
March, to, rape and Chinese milk vetch fields bloom truly beautiful. Even my home on the private plots of radish that light blue flowers, much of the confusion in the Jiu like a faint cloud, Qingshu fine volume to float in there, gave me some nameless desire.
I clearly remember, Liu bud's house on the land side of my house, the yellow walls, the low roof. One off the wooden windows, moving my home private plot. As long as my father and I worked in the fields, not for a while along the back of the house you can see the willow bud piece of loose flowers and grass covered with Man of the road, shuffling to mention the huge blue and white teapot bird walk over. Braids on the tilt of the horn that is always dancing rhythmically.
Every time, my father always ordered the tone:
"Then do not go to the people!"
So I intend to put down shuffles the job went up, willow bud already standing in front of me, being an interest gasped slightly at me. One pair of big eyes are bright and clean with open clear through her long eyelashes, dense, and I faintly saw a glimmer of the coldness of depression. Each Songcha years, I have the impression that her round face glowing in the shallow dish and the small tip of the nose that are always hanging beads of sweat the small children ... ...


laser marking machineSEO ServicesInteractive WhiteboardJuniors ClothingParty Dresses|Juniors Clothing|

没有评论:

发表评论