2011年1月4日星期二

Fleeting time is too short to very long memory

Fleeting time is too short to very long memory

(1)
I think I definitely can not withstand the temptation, and the rain to find a cup of coffee deliberately passed from my eyes, I have forgotten a moment I have kept the oath: do not drink coffee, do not drink anymore. Look at her, mounted the pedal to the foot, I greedy greedy to ask: Could I have a glass of it?
Rain find laugh out loud. Where I could hear her clear laughter, at the moment my eyes, only the mixing with the rich coffee aroma, just a moment, I seem to feel the aroma can walk already at your fingertips, its graceful and fragrance, so happy at that moment, a simple up.
This is a pale lunch break time, I and my colleagues in saying some of the blazing day, about work, about the weather, on the family, and both are our topic. Winter sun shines through the glass window on a quiet, there are so playfully climbed a ray of my face, I just look silly. I actually like this: warm in the sun, I stood very lazy, do nothing, what do not want, and they did not have a ride a ride to speak, and my heart, a touch of joy.
Always smiling. This time, I am willing to put all the sorrows and joys, all hidden, just smile at everyone through my eyes, how I wish ah, they can also remember my smile, so, at least occasionally think of when they , there is then a woman, who smiles in front of them blossoming.
I have always believed, fleeting is very short, very, very long memories.
Such as season, the final will go away, will come will be scheduled to arrive. Think of the things I experienced over the past year, met people, walked the streets, and that a number of get and lose, would suddenly feeling it, nostalgia is always around the heart so I was reluctant to each paragraph of the past, I know, no matter desolate downtown, they are in my heart, as good as ever static.
Cold winter, the time the story, there are some touch of warmth.
(2)
My memory, there is still flourishing of the Phoenix tree tree time in the wind, it stands against the wall fence, and always silent.
Small dial from the phone, I told her I to the company after two minutes. End of the line, I could hear the excitement and surprise, she does not seem to believe that we can receive my phone, then I would in such a short period of time to arrive.
Resigned from the company in April to do. Share of mind may be resolutely, perhaps too long for too long in some trivial yoke, when I decided to resign, actually set aside the outright owner of the stay, even if the CEOs face in front of everyone throwing away my resignation report, told me that as long as I can so I agreed to stay on extended leave with pay when unmoved, that moment, I just want to leave quickly, I said to myself, the next stop, in better shape.

没有评论:

发表评论