2010年9月16日星期四

Lonely fireworks

Lonely people, lonely heart. Maybe you're right, people will always be lonely lonely. Anyone who wants to break this futile situation. In fact, I have been lonely. Who think that paying their own will harvest the truth will break this situation. but the reality is so cruel. I am a real person, do not want to put on his virtual jacket, so difficult to adapt to this hypocritical society.

   I think I will not be alone, because there are friends. Yes, friends, not alone. But the real experience afterwards discovered that the so-called friends, brothers, the original is a brilliant display of fireworks, only in the silence of the night gorgeous one after the disappear. looks gorgeous too, but in fact illusory, brightly in the eyes, they should never touch the essence not that brilliant, looking at empty hands alone daze.

   Do I really should shut ourselves up, cut off the outside world to protect them all to themselves? Why me again and again Zhenxinxiangdai eventually they got from the bleeding wounds and broken dreams.

    I thought you were my friend, I thought he was my brother, I thought you were my good friends, ha ha ha ...... and everything is just I thought. And I think that everything is scattered into the sky fireworks, colorful after a dead silence and darkness of the long, after a false reality.

LED Light

没有评论:

发表评论