2010年9月16日星期四

Those who had

Ren Qiwen words at your fingertips flying, listening to the voice of the keyboard beat, tells of how he's feeling. Sometimes really do not know what they are thinking about. Always felt the pressure of the body more than his own load. My family, friends and did not give me anything to add, but they always could not understand why their always feel pain. In fact, I was happy now! But we do not know how to cherish, do not know how find, always pessimistic blame on others, that God not fair to me. Why I will not get what I want happiness.
          I am told that God is not absolutely fair, it was painful, some happy, some sweet, some were injured. What are the relative Po and complement each other, there is no absolute pain, there is no absolute happiness. Everything depends on your own to seek, to grasp, to cherish.
          Always like to write those sad, rambling text. Do not know why, he is the love that feeling, like sadness in the search for pain. See my words, others are hard to imagine that this is out of my hands. Because the text and I have had too dissonant. On the surface of how I was happy, happy. `` I can always filled with the actual shadow of sadness. I like quiet, but afraid of quiet, quiet, keeps me awake, quiet, but I lost. Decadent? Confused? Addicted? It is at this time do not mind the portrayal of Mody. Accustomed to the darkness, we could not find during the day. The world is no longer a color, only the endless dark, boundless stretch far.
          Oh `` youth? What a beautiful word. This is a dream-chaser of the season, this is a squandering of the season, also at that moment the eternal beauty. We do not know how the young always treasure, `` so many good things have slipped from the fingers. However, these `` When we are saddened by the loss of something when really it is a beautiful slide from the fingertips. Dream of the blind, we all lose themselves, have lost their original, became even do not know their own self. We always frivolous young fidget, and do anything reckless, continuous to isolated lines, in the end hurt other people also lost their own.
Renault can clip
bmw gt1

没有评论:

发表评论