2010年9月16日星期四

Perfect dress

My closet has a bright dresses. It has been quietly hanging there for many years, until today I did not really land once through it.
This is a perfect dress. Waist to hip to be cut very fit, skirt slightly ye open, you can with the pace of the Qing Yi and slightly to swing, it were possible to wear a woman's posture.
When first saw it suddenly in love with.
I remember that day was wearing a white Bushan try this dress, and when I get out from the dressing room when the salesperson and friends exclaimed he kept applause, and I loved it with that suit and soft, such as gauze-like texture, so they bought it. At that time most favorite because it is always too small Bushan body too heavy, always looking forward to it hopes of finding a matching shirt. In my mind, can this dress coat with some as onion-like light refined, sophisticated way people enchants, imagine only so beautiful to make this a very feminine dress were to do it perfect.
This is my closet has a dress my heart.
I have carefully with it, and Moon Avenue to find the right shirt it's small. One, two, three ... ... five years, every summer, I regarded it get the wardrobe the most prominent place, every shopping are trying hard to want to fit it with a little shirt, but years away I do not know how many of the shops, looked at I do not know how many small shirt, did not always feel right at it. Whenever home, open the wardrobe, looking dress, it always felt a little uneasy Luo Ji. But each time the look around, there has been full of joy, joy in the possession of the love object of joy in it quietly waiting, more joy out of it consistently beautiful show.
Skirt seems lonely, in fact, it is still live and vivid. It was deeply loved by the owner, hold in the most carefully place aside in a readily accessible place. Although it has no chance to show their beauty, but it was a conscious sense of belonging to breathtaking if detached.
Who says there is no perfect world things? If his is a wonderful ideal when.seo|

laser marking machine|

没有评论:

发表评论